I somehow decided it’d be a good idea to start going through my old fics, fixing all those stupid mistakes I missed the first time around.
Here’s the very first fic I ever posted, a Janet-centric SG-1/Highlander crossover. It’s also a fix-it.
Aspects of Life and Death (Five ways Janet Fraiser didn’t die).
I sort of like it, especially now that I’ve fixed the Horrible Mistakes. Highlander is still my favourite show, and Highlander fandom is still my first love, so I’ll never not love my Highlander fics. And everyone knows how I’m crazy about crossovers.
Here’s the very first fic I ever posted, a Janet-centric SG-1/Highlander crossover. It’s also a fix-it.
Aspects of Life and Death (Five ways Janet Fraiser didn’t die).
I sort of like it, especially now that I’ve fixed the Horrible Mistakes. Highlander is still my favourite show, and Highlander fandom is still my first love, so I’ll never not love my Highlander fics. And everyone knows how I’m crazy about crossovers.