ilien: rainbow (Default)
[personal profile] ilien
In your own space, create a list of at least three fannish things you'd love to receive, something you've wanted but were afraid to ask for - a fannish wish-list of sorts. Leave a comment in this post saying you did it. Include a link to your wish-list if you feel comfortable doing so. Maybe someone will grant a wish. Check out other people's posts. Maybe you will grant a wish. If any wishes are granted, we'd love it if you link them to this post.

1. One of my most favorite stories of mine - We'll Cross That Bridge - needs an illustration. I really want a picture of Steve stealing a bottle of cough mixture.

2. Rec me some post-AOU Steve/Tony, please? Post-Civil War trailer would be especially nice.

3. I know it's only been one day, but have there been any nice new (post-Special) Mystrade fics? We got a lot of new footage! :D

4. Can someone please rec/write a post-season3 Hannigram story in which Will does not become Hannibal 2.0, but they end up together, anyway? Maybe Hannibal stops killing, or maybe they kill only the people why deserve it even by Seaso1!Will's opinion. Or, well, some other scenario I can't think of, just one that doesn't end with Will becoming exactly what Hannibal wanted him to become.

Date: 2016-01-05 04:51 pm (UTC)
sevilemar: Rock On, Dean Winchester! (Default)
From: [personal profile] sevilemar
*drifting in on a random snowflake*

Ah, I would love to rec you some Hannibal fic, but when I went through my bookmarks, I noticed that there was no fic where Will doesn't become Hannibal 2.0. I don't know if it says something about me, or something about the fandom, but now I am really, really curious if there is such a fic out there. If you get recs, could you let me know? I would love to read them, too^^

*drifting out again*

Profile

ilien: rainbow (Default)
ilien

February 2020

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
91011 12131415
16171819202122
23242526272829

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 11:02 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios