ilien: rainbow (Default)
[personal profile] ilien
In your own space, post a rec for at least three fanworks that you have created. It can be your favorite fanworks that you've created, or fanworks you feel no one ever saw, or fanworks you say would define you as a creator. Leave a comment in this post saying you did it. Include a link to your post if you feel comfortable doing so.

1. My most favorite fic of mine (and also the most underrated fic of mine, in my humble opinion) - Another Day, a Methos/Rebecca Highlander fic I wrote [archiveofourown.org profile] juniperphoenix's last year's Fandom Stocking. Highlander is my very first and still most beloved fandom, and Methos/Rebecca is one of my most beloved ships. I know the story isn't perfect, but I'm very proud of it, nevertheless.

2. An MCU/SG1 crossover Brotherly Advice: You're Doing It Wrong is my favorite crossover story of mine. I have an entire universe in my head, in which Jack O'Neill is Howard Stark's son whose mother chose to raise her kid with someone else, and I'm still hoping to finish at least one more story in that universe. For now, there's just this one fic - written for [archiveofourown.org profile] HYPERFocused's Fandom Stocking last year.

3. Shards is my latest (so far, until the Fandom Stocking reveals) story; it's a Wanda&Loki story in a world that's a crossover between MCU and XMFC. It turned out weird and not at all the way I pictured it; I'm not entirely pleased with it, but I still like it.

Profile

ilien: rainbow (Default)
ilien

February 2020

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
91011 12131415
16171819202122
23242526272829

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 11:01 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios